CLICK ON WORDS ABOVE THE ICONS TO VIEW THE LATEST BLOG POST.

Make sure you subscribe by email to receive blog post updates!

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Welcome to Kindergarten!!

About Mrs. Harmon

Dear Student,
      Hi! My name is Mrs. Harmon and I am THRILLED to be your Kindergarten teacher! It’s going to be a year full of lots of learning and new adventures. I can’t wait to have a lot of fun learning with you. I am excited to learn all about you, but first I am going to tell you about me.

 A few of my favorite things:

 My Family: 
      My husband - Mr. Harmon
      Daughter - Wren (2 years)
      Son - Jackson (2 months)
·         Favorite Colors: Coral and Turquoise
·         Favorite Season: Fall
·         Favorite Junk Food: Cookie Dough
·         Favorite Vegetable: Brussel Sprouts
·         Favorite Drink: Iced Coffee
·         Favorite Restaurant: Red Robin
·         Favorite Animal: Dog (my dog Odie is the best!)
·         Favorite Sport: Basketball
·         Favorite Hobbies: Traveling, Running, Knitting, Crafting
·         Favorite Leisure Activities: Reading, Watching Movies
·         Favorite Book: Star Girl
·         Favorite School Subjects: Science and Reading

I can’t wait for the school year to start to get to know you!

Your Teacher,
Mrs. Harmon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
WE LOVE KINDERGARTEN! Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template