CLICK ON WORDS ABOVE THE ICONS TO VIEW THE LATEST BLOG POST.

Make sure you subscribe by email to receive blog post updates!

Monday, November 5, 2018

Weekly Update

November 2, 2018

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who made it to Parent/Teacher Conferences. I really enjoy being able to meet with each of you and talk about how wonderful your kiddo is! If you weren't able to make it, I am sending home their folder of information tomorrow. Please send back the checklist and self-reflection that are in the front of the cover. If you have any questions, please write them down on that checklist or email me!

Sight Words:
This week our words are longer and a little more tricky! Practicing them at home will really help!

  1. like
  2. have
  3. some
  4. come
  5. make
I talked to a few of you about doing the Phonogram Powerpoint with your student at home. Please go to the school website where you can download that presentation. Click on the link called "Spalding phonograms".  Having your student do this once a night at home is an awesome idea!

Math:
In math we started working on addition today! You will find some simple addition problems on the back of their homework this week. Please do one or two a day.

Book Orders:
I am going to be sending home several book orders tomorrow. The holiday catalogs are out and I wanted to make sure to give you the opportunity to get some of your Christmas shopping done this way! Books make great gifts and stocking stuffers! If you are ordering books as gifts, please email me so that I don't send them home with your student :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
WE LOVE KINDERGARTEN! Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template