CLICK ON WORDS ABOVE THE ICONS TO VIEW THE LATEST BLOG POST.

Make sure you subscribe by email to receive blog post updates!

Monday, October 1, 2018

Weekly Update

October 1, 2018

Happy October! 

I can't believe we are already in October. The end of quarter one is on the 24th!  

Sight Words:
We have five new sight words this week. They are:
  1. big
  2. him
  3. and
  4. not
  5. got


Math:
Last week I sent home a checklist of all of the skills we are working on this quarter. This are the things that will be on your student's first report card. Feel free to work through them with your student periodically to get an idea of where they are at. If you have any concerns, please let me know.

Homework:
Your student should have brought home this week's homework in their Home Folder today. I tried really hard to go around and make sure each student go their homework from their mailbox and into their folder :). It takes practice! I am keeping track of their homework completion through Infinite Campus which means you can track that  grade on your Parent Portal. If you have never heard of the Parent Portal, please contact Mrs. Brown to get your code. 

Fall Break:
Fall break is October 15th-18th. 

Book Celebration:
If you are interested in helping with our book celebration please let me know! I will pass your email on to our room mom. 

Please feel free to email me with any questions or concerns!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
WE LOVE KINDERGARTEN! Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template